The Sharon Fire Department spends early morning hours in the Sidonia area

Firefighters from the Sharon Fire Department spent the early morning hours December 26 extinguishing a garage blaze in the Sidonia area.
According to SFD Chief Gary Eddings a 911 call was made to dispatch after 4 a.m. reporting a garage on fire at 1808 Adams Road. SFD Deputy Chief Justin Harris was the first on the scene and reported the garage, which was behind the residence, was fully involved with flames. Two vehicles were parked nearby the garage.
SFD responded to the fire with two engines and 13 personnel and were able to prevent the flames from causing damage to the residence.
Greenfield Fire Department was called for mutual aid and responded with a water tanker and manpower.
The garage was a total loss and minimum damage occurred to the vehicles.
“We are appreciative of Greenfield Fire for assisting this morning and grateful we were able to safely battle this blaze, even in temperatures well below freezing,” said Eddings.
The fire was possibly ignited by a wood-burning stove inside the garage.

 

1 Comment

  1. Alisha on December 30, 2020 at 7:17 pm

    YeH it sounds like someone is covering up

Leave a Comment