ENGULFED

ENGULFED — A home at 1421 Ebenezer Road, northwest of Troy, was destroyed by fire about midnight Wednesday, according to the Troy Volunteer Fire Department, which said on its Facebook page that the house and contents were a total loss. Mutual aid was provided by the neighboring Hornbeak and Union City fire departments, and both the Obion County Sheriff’s Office and Gibson Electric Membership Corp. were also on the rural scene. Firefighters remained there until 3 a.m. today, with Troy firefighters summoned back at 7:50 this morning for a rekindle. Troy fire Capt. Brandon Baldwin said there were no injuries in the blaze, which was caused by an electrical issue. (Photo from Troy Volunteer Fire Department, via Facebook)

Leave a Comment