Summer feed set
Posted: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 4:56 pm
The Messenger, June 3, 2013
The summer youth feeding program will begin today and continue weekdays through Aug. 30, with a one-week break July 3-8, according to a spokesman.
The meals are provided free to children and youth from birth to 18 years of age at the following times and locations:
• Breakfast from 8-9:30 at Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church at 720 East College St. and at East Gate Village Apartments at 515 Nash St. in Union City;
• Breakfast from 8-9:30 at Ken-Tenn Center on Rosenwald Drive in the Fulton-South Fulton area;
• Breakfast from 8-10:30 at Harvey Vick Center in the South Fulton City Hall at 700 Counce Drive;
• Lunch from 11-1 at Pilgrim Rest MBC and at Union City High School football field and in the UCHS gym;
• Lunch from 11:30 -12:30 at East Gate Village and at 918 College St. and 115 West College St., both in Union City;
• Lunch from 11-12 at 917 Mercer St., at 1409 Main St. at the Union City Housing Authority and at 713 Melrose St., all in Union City;
• Lunch from 11-12:30 at the Lopez home on Henderson Road (Española) and at Fern Creek Trailer Park at 2081 Oakshire Road, both in Union City;
• Lunch on Monday only, beginning June 10, at the Obion County Public Library at 1221 East Reelfoot Ave. from 10:45-11:45 and at Graham Park from 11-1 in Union City:
• Lunch from 11:30-1 at 29 East Heights Circle in Martin;
• Lunch from 11:30-12:30 at 308 North Fulton St. in Martin;
• Lunch from 11-1 at Ken-Tenn Center;
• Supper from 5:30-6:30 at 2810 Lynn St., at 714 Sunswept Drive and at Kiwanis Park in downtown Union City;
• Supper from 4-5:30 at Boys & Girls Club at 1014 East College St. in Union City;
• Supper from 5-6 at 1532 Church St in Apt. 82, at 811 West Reelfoot Ave. in Green Acres and at 1331 Hillsboro Drive in the Reelfoot Apartments, all in Union City;
• Supper from 6-7 at Charles Adams Park on Home Street and at Nash Street Park, both in Union City;
• Supper from 5:30-6:30 at The White House playground in Martin;
• Supper from 6-6:30 the week of June 10-14 and every Wednesday from 7-8:30 at Oak Grove in Martin;
• Supper from 5-6:30 each Wednesday at McCabe United Methodist Church in Martin;
• Supper June 6 and 20 and July 11 and 25 from 6-7 at Weldon Public Library in Martin;
• Supper from 5-6 at Southside Manor Apartments’ park area in South Fulton;
• Supper from 4-7 at Harvey Vick Center.
For more information, call 885-7362 or (731) 446-2722.
The program is sponsored by the Pilgrim Rest Food Bank.