Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 21-28 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Dorothy Gale Spicer to Richard B. Spicer, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Franklin D. McClure to Lois Plunkett, Dist. 13, $42,000.
• U.S. Bank National Association, trustee, to Sara Douglas, $105,500.
• Saundra Combs to Linda K. Smith, Dist. 6, $150,000.
• Randy Gallimore to Midway Properties Inc., Dist. 7, $20,000.
• Westelle Easley Fleener, Rebecca Easley Ray, Lorene Easley and Barbara Easley to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $16,000.
• Tracy A. Bruff and Jennifer L. Bruff to Jeremy Kyle Keathley and Kayla René Peeler, Dist. 13, $145,000.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 16.
• Christine Ferrell to Karen Ann Ferrell, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Ruth A. Gray to Brooks Duncan and Paula Duncan, Dist. 13, $70,000.
• Katrina Hope Webb and Larry Scott Webb to Steve Lee and Allyson Lee and Courtney Davidson and Shad Davidson, Dist. 2, $118,500.
• James Walter Polk Jr., executor, to Tracy Bruff and Jennifer Bruff, Dist. 13, $202,500.
• Bill Crain and Frances Crain to Steve Greer and Katrina Greer, Dist. 5, $230,000.
• William T. Pride to Tonya R. Jolly, Dist. 5, $10,000.
• Edwin B. Cook and Sabrina Lynn Branch, formerly known as Sabrina Lynn Puckett, to Randon Kane Stacks and Jessica Kay Peart, Dist. 15, $64,000.
• Shirby Hayslett to Jeffrey Hayslett Sr., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Reelfoot Bank and Pete Kappis to FB One Partners, Dist. 13, $250,000.
Published in The Messenger 5.29.13