Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 8-14 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Debbie Fulcher Nash and Doyle E. Nash to Main Street Rentals, Dist. 13, $34,000.
• David Dee Forrester to Phillip W. Kee, Dist. 13, $3,500.
• Estate of George P. Botts and Cynthia Board Schmeiser, trustee, to the State of Tennessee, $415.
• Stephanie P. McClanahan, formerly known as Stephanie P. Sedberry, to Maurice Carroll and Luz Carroll, Dist. 13, $80,000.
• Herman E. Denning, trustee, and Herman E. Denning and Rana W. Buchanan, co-trustees, to Obion Grain Co. Inc., Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Obion Grain Co. Inc. to Herman E. Denning, trustee, and Herman E. Denning and Rana W. Buchanan, co-trustees, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Steve Smith to Vinson F. Thompson and Olivia Ann Thompson, Dist. 6, $12,000.
• Sarah Ann Moore and Kay Francis Duncan to John S. Duncan, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Charlene S. Hughes, Ilar Warren and Don Warren to Ray Roney and Edna K. Roney, Dist. 13, $49,000.
• Gloria Ann Thornton to Sharon Curvin and Michael Curvin, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Linda Brann, trustee, to Nikki Collier, now Scott, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Nikki Collier, now Scott, to Nikki Collier, now Scott, and Aaron Scott, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery to Brian Keith Forrester and Tammy Gwenn Forrester, Dist. 10, $120,000.
• Ronald E. Milligan and Fiocerfida C. Milligan to James J. Milligan and Rona L. Milligan, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Dan J. McGuire and Marianne H. McGuire and Johnny M. McGuire and Tonia H. McGuire and Margaret M. McGuire to Greg Davidson, Dist. 16, $50,000.
• Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. to Obion County, Tennessee, exempt.
• Joel E. McKinnis to Jon Christian McKinnis and Tabitha McKinnis, Dist. 3, $150,000.
• Stephen Lee Rice and Linda Rice to Michael Piazza and Kelsey Piazza, Dist. 13, $63,050.
• Chester Wayne Sellers and Shanna Burrow to Ricky Dugger, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Joe Mason McDowell Sr. to Arthur D. Williams, Dist. 5, $60,000.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Billy T. Logan, $37,520.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Casual Coastal Investments LLC, $27,648.
• Estate of Ruby Otella Bell to Joseph Powell Lamanna, Joseph A. Lamanna and Peggy L. Stover Lamanna, Dist. 9, $40,000.
• Arzo Scobey to Sam Cole and Wanda Cole, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Allen Neeley, Harley Quinton Jr. and Joe Speight, trustees of Union City Lodge 538 Free & Accepted Masons, to Medical Center Condominium Inc., Dist. 13, $25,000.
Published in The Messenger 5.15.13