Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 30-May 7 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Billy Jim Gooch and Frankie Annette Gooch to Bradley Alan Pate, Dist. 3, $140,000.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Fred Ernest Dalrymple, $16,500.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Tex A. Henderson and Sonya Henderson, $93,500.
• Agnes Sergel to Crystal Dawn Fowler and David Shane Fowler, Dist. 13, $25,000.
• Chris D. McCullough to Zachary Miller and Megen Miller, Dist. 6, $85,500.
• Jonathan Bruce Dickson to Jonathan Bruce Dickson and Adrienne Dickson, Dist. 13, creates tenancy by the entireties.
• Carol Underwood Flood and James Eugene Underwood and David Flood to Ruben Vasquez and Maria Vasquez, Dist. 13, $67,500.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Darlene Minor, $30,000.
• Jackie Russell, executor, to D. Kathy Bell Gray, Dist. 13, $155,000.
• Barbara Fitzgerald and Kaye Gray to Michael Hill, Dist. 15, $25,000.
• James M. Glasgow, trustee, to Commercial Bank and Trust Co., Dist. 13, $55,778.89.
• George Fergerson, Patsy Ann Caldwell, Estelle Culp, Sonja D. Petty, Sherril D. Faulkner, Sophia D. Carroll, Stanley D. Wells, Sheila D. Marion, Shelly D. Hlifka and Selina D. Trejo to Lambert R. Tribuani, Dist. 10, $28,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, Dist. 15, $41,650.
• U.S. Bank, N.A., trustee, to Reed Mobile Homes, $12,500.
• Krystal Brooks to HSBC Mortgage Services Inc., $122,435.36.
• James Parish and Marzelle Parish to Shari Heathcott, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• R.C. Parish and Patricia A. Parish to Larry L. Johnson, Dist. 6, $40,900.
• Shirley Crowell, Dianne Spencer, Bonnie Nelson, Wilma Fay Hagan, Melissa Herndon, Donna M. Bell, Garnett B. Goins and Bobbie Jo Hunt to Interstate Transportation LLC, Dist. 2, $152,900.
• Lona M. Norton to Jimmy Glen Norton, Dist. 7, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• Jean Gray and Linda Hudson, trustees of the First Presbyterian Church of Union City, Tenn., to Douglas Pair and Allen Neeley, trustees of Union City Lodge 538 Free & Accepted Masons, Dist. 13, $15,000.
• U.S. Bank National Association to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $102,098.52.
• Timothy Jay Copeland to Kenny D. Mayo, Dist. 16, $2,000.
• Gwyneth J. Cryer to Marla J. Ferguson, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Louis Rechis and Lillian Rechis to Jason Plunk and Michelle Plunk, Dist. 16, $6,900.
• Treva Chambers Kerney to Treva Chambers Kerney and Will E. Chambers, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Kathy Pate, $58,000.
• Anita Parish to Joe Griffith, Dist. 6, $32,360.27.
Published in The Messenger 5.8.13