Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 9-16 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• William Terry to Bobby R. Stockdale Sr. and Betty L. Stockdale, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance Inc. to Kevin D. Whalen and Jennifer L. Whalen, Dist. 9, $50,049.70.
• Rebecca M. Cleveland to Rebecca M. Cleveland, trustee, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Jewell Glen Garrison and Jeannie J. Garrison to Amber Donnell, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Ruth M. Taylor to Tammy L. Daniels, Dist. 13, $75,000.
• Luceanne Clarice Overall to Ford Farms, $425,000.
• Billy J. Duffy to Billy J. Duffy and Martha Duffy, Dist. 6, $1.
• Emma Lee Carden and Nancy Sue Neely, individually and as successor trustees, to Jeremy D. Poyner, Dist. 5, $80,000.
• White & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Residential Funding Co. LLC, Dist. 13, $18,900.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 2.
• Secretary of Housing & Urban Development to Ralph Adams, $35,500.
• Oscar E. Reynolds to Michele Reynolds, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Tim Quinn and Donna Victory to Tommy Victory and Donna Victory, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Tim W. Snyder and Debra L. Snyder to Green Tree Servicing LLC, $46,967.08.
• Bradley Dale Gooch to Jerry Bell and Joyce Bell, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Lee Harris Lunsford to Dale Tanner and Velma Tanner, Dist. 2, $69,000.
• Lee Harris Lunsford to Ronald R. Johns and Teresa M. Johns, Dist. 2, $591,600.
• Brenda Chessor to Homestead 2000 Inc., Dist. 2, $23,000.
• Richard Gossum, successor trustee, to Lee Jay Hobbs, $7,500.
• Kenneth R. Lyons to Jackie Byrd and Terry Byrd, Dist. 15, $16,000.
Published in The Messenger 4.17.13