Deed transfers 4.10.13
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 2-9 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Olga Adell Dew to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Gary Kenneth Davis Jr. and Angela R. Davis to Natalie Tanner Armstrong, Dist. 13, $183,500.
• Kenneth O. Fuzzell to Johnny D. McTurner, Dist. 13, $31,500.
• Larry Thomas Hale, successor trustee, to Dustin Rainey and Veronica Rainey, Dist. 15, $8,000.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to Rose Acceptance Inc., Dist. 15, $14,732.75.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to Tennessee Housing Development Agency, Dist. 13, $100,262.86.
• Natha Allen Tanner to Natha Allen Tanner, Nathan Adam Tanner and Tammy N. Bonee, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• William R. Dickey and Joe G. Dickey to Jon Keith Dickey, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Nationwide Trustee Services Inc., substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association.
• Billy Lane Lawson and Mildred Irene Lawson to Tony R. Prince and Kristy D. Prince, Dist. 9, $2,000.
• Shaharpic LLC to Claude Shaw and Addie Jane Shaw, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Todd Stone and Susan Stone to Robert Kingrey and Laura Kingrey, Dist. 13, $30,000.
• Dale Owen Davis and Joyce Davis to Donald Wayne Vickrey, Dist. 12, $35,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $84,604.80.
• Jerry R. Fox to Timothy S. Fox and Jamie C. Fox, Dist. 14, $276,500.
• Flagstar Bank, FSB, to Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
• Kathy T. Anderson, Patricia Rawdon, Elwin Tanner (same person as Robert E. Tanner) and Dale Tanner, co-trustees, and Karla Cannon, Karen Hamilton and Kent Martin to Robert E. Tanner and Brenda G. Tanner, Dist. 4, $500,000.
• Gene Thomas Gray to Brenda Veltry, Dist. 15, $5,500.
• Roland L. Schwengels and Kathleen F. Schwengels to Murray L. Schwengels, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jeremy N. Jones to Lacye E. Knight, formerly known as Lacye E. Jones, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Cynthia Warford to William Quinton and Heather Quinton, Dist. 13, $54,000.
• Tiffany Paige Burcham to Scott R. Johnson, Dist. 2, $133,000.
• James F. Barber, trustee, and James F. Barber, individually, to Phillip W. Bivens, Dist. 16, $6,000.
Published in The Messenger 4.10.13