Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 27-April 2 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• David W. Chambers and Frances K. Tritschler and Gene Chambers to Michael G. Moss and Debra Ann Moss, Dist. 2, $200,000.
• K&J Obion Properties Inc. to Robert Sisson, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Teddy Montgomery, Patricia Montgomery Dodson and Kitty Montgomery Rhoades to Ralph S. Alexander and Mabel L. Alexander, Dist. 5, $57,000.
• WMB Investments LLC to Ralph E. Adams, Dist. 13, $21,000.
• David Kent Mathis to David Kent Mathis, Curtis Lee Mathis and Dana Jane Amell, Dist. 4, inherited property.
• Lisa C. Laster (same person as Lisa C. Culver) to Tony R. Culver, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Richard Hatfield to Erle Ridley Mulherrin and Jan Mulherrin, Dist. 5, $50,000.
• Shirley I. Hicks to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $30,000.
• Joe Taylor and Beverly Taylor and Jason H. Taylor to Johnathan A. Rimmer and Morgan N. McMillin, Dist. 13, $84,000.
• Charles Dennis Adams to Stephanie M. Adams, quitclaim deed.
• John Warren Richie, James Eldred Richie and Mary Andrea Richie to Don L. James, Dist. 5, $60,000.
• Danielle Johnston to Dustin Johnston, quitclaim deed.
• Opal A. Chilton to Glenda Gene Towery, Carol Lee Edmaiston, Patricia Ann Garner, Dolly May Riley, Marlene Spicer and Darlene Jones, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 4.3.13