Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 19-26 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Richard Rogers to Richard Rogers, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Ellis L. Cochran to Menta Ross, Willie Ross and Marcetta Ross, Dist. 13, $5,000.
• Community Developmental Services Inc. to St. John’s Community Services, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• William G. Revell to Kenthia B. Revell, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Kenthia B. Revell to Kenthia B. Barnes, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Pamela A. Gladden and Mildred Irene Lawson to Tony R. Prince and Kristy Prince, Dist. 9, $15,000.
• Bobby L. Parker to Benjamin Parker, Dist. 5, $100,000.
• The Citizens Bank of Hickman to Devon Bowling, Dist. 3, $22,750.
• Carolyn Coleman Priest to Candice R. Eubanks, Dist. 15, $62,000.
• Robert Michael Holman, trustee, James Davis Jonakin, William F. Jonakin and Elizabeth Jonakin Bauer to Jerry L. Jonakin, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Lorraine M. Beachum, formerly Lorraine M. Gossett, and Steven Beachum to Katie Marie Keathley, Dist. 13, $118,000.
• Recontrust Co., N.A., substitute trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $99,209.51.
• Wilson & Associates, PLLC, successor trustee, to WMB Investments, LLC, $19,976.
• Jo Ann Rogers Purtle, Lynn Rogers Oberholtzer, Carol Rogers Latimer and Arthur Allen Rogers to Robert Cherry, Dist. 9, $280,000.
• Ted E. Owen and Patricia Dianne Owen to Brett H. Owen and Jennifer Owen, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• James R. Groeneveld, Victoria D. Johnson, Doreen L. Groeneveld and Alan R. Groeneveld to Doreen L. Groeneveld, Dist. 6, $40,000.
Published in The Messenger 3.27.13