MHS Class of 1957-58 Sign Recovered and Restored

NEW LIFE FOR OLD SIGN — Vintage Iron Works father and son team, made up of (from left) Bill and George Wyatt Zarecor, salvaged what they could to restore an artifact discovered in a pile of rubble by David Tuck, who then enlisted the help and interest of current sign owner Jason Jackson. The iron sign stood on the corner beside what is now known as Martin Primary School in commemoration of Martin High School’s Class of 1957-58.

Read entire story in the June 23 edition of the Weakley County Press.

Leave a Comment