Deed transfers 2.6.13
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 29-Feb. 5 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• James M. Glasgow Jr., Carol G. Kirkland and Linda G. Graham to Matthew Tyler Russell and Leslie Madden Russell, Dist. 13, $154,000.
• Mandy Paschall and Greg Pollock to Jeremy L. Stover and Lindsey B. Russell, Dist. 6, $1,000.
• Sara Lou Cook Testamentary Trust, First State Bank, trustee, to Brenda Lou Cook Hawks, Dists. 2 and 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ida L. Reed to Brian A. Bartz, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Ida L. Reed to JoAnn Riddle and Ida L. Reed, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Ted Eugene Owen and Nancy T. Owen to Melissa Yates and Charles Yates, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Marty P. Tucker and Pamela R. Tucker to Marty P. Tucker and Pamela R. Tucker, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Rubin Lublin TN, PLLC, substitute trustee, to Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., trustee, Dist. 13, $25,200.
• Hoyt L. Sampson and Anne E. Sampson to Theresa Sampson Calhoun and Hoyt Lee Sampson Jr., Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Ann Grooms Mosley to Bruce Grooms and Brian Grooms, quitclaim deed.
• William A. James and Melissa James to Jimmy R. Seals and Barbara B. Seals, Dist. 7, $462,500.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Beneficial TN Inc., Dist. 13, $18,925.97.
• Sara W. Logan executrix, to Michael Logan and Keith Logan, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Jimmy Chamberlain Sr. and Charlotte Chamberlain to Jimmy Chamberlain Sr., Charlotte Chamberlain and Jimmy Chamberlain Jr., Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Glenda Wade to Sandy Nunnery, Tracey Bivens and Holly Coffey, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Amanda Carol Chambers and Jeffrey Chambers to David L. Holman and Connie B. Holman, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 2.6.13