Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 22-29 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, $16,928.90.
• Bank of America, N.A., to Wayne Dew and Amy Truett, $28,000.
• Carolyn Coleman Priest to Charles Robbins Priest III and Michael Coleman Priest, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Jerry M. Criswell and Mildred M. Criswell to Michael J. Morgan and Kesha D. Morgan, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $154,053.48.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Ohio Investments LLC, $31,244.
• Lurlene Long to Tommy Fagan, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• James C. Little and Mamie W. Little to Whitney L. Bagwell, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Robert Oneil Baker and Barry Lofton to Wynridge Golf Club LLC, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Charles E. Morrisette and Gunther Eichhorn to Larry Mink and Cheryl Mink, Dist. 13, $32,000.
• Chris Lee Wright and Dana Wright to Larry Mink and Cheryl Mink, Dist. 13, $31,500.
• Mary Beth Roberts and Rita Williams to Larry Mink and Cheryl Mink, Dist. 13, $22,000.
• Elva Jean Wilbanks, formerly Elva Jean Jackson, to Elva Jean Wilbanks and James Wilbanks, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Herbert Joe Dunn to Bobbie J. Adams, Dist. 13, $41,500.
Published in The Messenger 1.30.13