Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 8-15 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Cynthia Erwin to Odie Clayton Erwin Jr., Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Joe Taylor to Joe Taylor and Beverly Taylor and Jason S. Taylor, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Shaun Donovan, secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to Phillip J. Russell and Mary A. Russell, $18,550.
• Louise Johnson to Dan T. Johnson and Nancy W. Johnson, Dist. 5, $4,300.
• Michael W. Hagan, substitute trustee, to Henry Minor and Valarie Minor, $13,000.
• John Lewis Cashion to Debra Kay Botts, Dist. 13, $38,507.14.
• James G. Milner and Brenda Lee Milner to J.R. Nelson, Dist. 6, $15,000.
• Cynda Lou Murray Roper, Jeff McCaw Cotten, James Harold Cotten, Marissa Cotten, Pauline Phebus Sublett, James Carl Sublett Jr., Shirley Sublett Sinclair, Betty Sublett Moore, Jack Edward Sublett, Shirley Morgan Jackson, H.A. Wright Jr., Lacinda Boggs, Robert R. Young Jr. and Allyson Graham Thompson to the State of Tennessee, $300.
• Jimmy C. Toombs and Nancy M. Toombs, trustees, to Billy Joe Wilson and Sharon Kay Wilson, Dist. 5, $85,000.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Regions Bank, doing business as Regions Mortgage, $30,000.
• Carolyn M. Milligan, Beverly G. Paschall, Pamela Gayle Nachlinger Skaggs, Russell Lee Milligan, Charlotte Patricia Gutgsell Jackson, Sharon Len Perry and Karon Lee Milligan to Mickey V. Hanks and Marjorie N. Hanks, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Diana Lynn Puckett to Michael T. Gilbert, Dist. 16, $70,000.
• Peggy June Nichols to Ralph Edward Nichols, Dist. 11, quitclaim deed.
• James Barry Vaden to Jimmy Jones, Johnny Bruff, Fred Hancock, McKinley Johnson, elders of Exchange Street Church of Christ, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Michael Bobo to Deeply Rooted Properties LLC, Dist. 13, $300,900.
• Warren Collins, Teresa Collins and Melissa Phan to Michael Keith Davis, Dist. 7, $30,000.
• Allen Dickerson and Helen Dickerson to K&J Obion Properties Inc., Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Allen Dickerson and Helen Dickerson to K&J Obion Properties Inc., quitclaim deed.
• Pauline Phebus Sublett to James Carl Sublett Jr., Shirley Jo Sinclair, Betty Jean Moore and Jack Edward Sublett, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Shaun Donovan, secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to Wayne Dew, $14,500.
• Carrie L. Clay to Carrie L. Clay, Dist. 13.
• Poly-M Contractors Inc. to Alex Hopkins, Dist. 13, $300,000.
• James Stephen Pardue to James Stephen Pardue and Carolyn Boatman Pardue, Dist. 15, creates tenancy by the entireties.
• Vandalay LLC to Charles E. Doss and Suzanne R. Doss, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Charles E. Doss to Charles E. Doss and Suzanne R. Doss, Dist. 13, creates tenancy by the entireties. Published in The Messenger 1.16.13