Hearing Aid Center opens area location
Posted: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:00 am
The West Tennessee Hearing Aid Center, with offices in Jackson, Lexington and Dyersburg, has now opened a new location to better serve Weakley County residents.
The new location is in Union City at 1415 E. Reelfoot Ave. (across from the Baptist Hospital).
“We will be in the same offices as the Raines Foot Clinic and we will be there every week, Thursdays in January starting on January 17th and then every Wednesday starting in February,” said Randy Williams, who is board certified in hearing instrument sciences with nine years of experience in West Tennessee.
“We are now taking appointments for our new office and will be offering our patients the same thorough testing by licensed Hearing Aid Specialist as our Jackson, Lexington and Dyersburg offices. All the services offered in our Jackson office will be available in Union City.”
• Full Hearing Evaluations- includes a thorough case history, a video otoscopy of the ear canal and ear drum, an audiometric testing and an explanation of the findings.
• Recommendations for Hearing Aid Fittings- a specialist presents options for a custom-fitted aid, which is made to fit the patient’s ear exactly, or an open-fitted aid that has a “tiny tube” carrying the sound to the ear canal. With both types of hearing aids, there is a wide selection of models, sizes and technologies for active lifestyles, cosmetic appeal and most budgets.
• Demonstration of the Latest Digital Technology- If an open fitted digital hearing instrument is recommended, WTN Hearing Aid Center has a large inventory of instruments that can be programmed and fitted to your ear and hearing loss.
• In-Office Service- Patients can enjoy cleaning and audiometric adjustment of hearing aids right in the office.
• Custom Ear Protection- WTN Hearing Aid Center offers many types of ear protection in a wide variety of styles and colors to protect hearing. “Whether you are a hunter, a musician or just running your own lawn mower, we have the ear protection for you.”
Call for an appointment at 731-446-5797 or toll free at 888-246-0988. For more information, visit wtnhearing.com
Published in The WCP 1.8.13