Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 18-21 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Teresa F. Phillips, individually and as executor, and Vickie F. Keeling to Charles H. Reams and DeAnna Reams, Dist. 16, $875,000.
• Gary Keating and Teresa Keating to Gerald L. Marcum, Dist. 16. $250,000.
• Harlan Brooks Duncan and Paula C. Duncan to Bill Hutchison and Faye Hutchison, Dist. 13, $150,000.
• Stephonoe’s Pizza Inc. to Charles Kellermeyer and Marsha Kellermeyer, Dist. 16, $10,000.
• Donald Moss to Edward F. Bigelow and Ricky Conner, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Hulon O. Warlick III to Hulon O. Warlick IV, Frank Hall Warlick, David Martin Warlick and Daniel Johnson Warlick, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Pensco Trust Co. to SRC LLC, Dist. 13, $275,000.
• Philip L. Clifton to Pipeline Product of Tennessee, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Bill Hutchison and Faye Hutchison to Charles Doss and Richard Cash, Dist. 13, $160,000.
• Ralph Henson, substitute trustee, to First Citizens National Bank, Dist. 13, $148,000.
• Walter S. Goodrich to Dennis Scarborough, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• George M. McNeill and Evelyn Jane McNeill to Greg Dodson and Neil Dodson, Dist. 6, $180,000.
• Swartz & Brough Inc. to Phillip Scarborough, Dist. 6, $5,500.
• Sue Whipple Jones to Michael P. Hampton and Judith F. Hampton, Dist. 3, $20,000.
• Billy Ralph Miller, Michael Paul Miller and H.A. Nohsey, co-executors, to Kenneth N. Barnes and Sharon Kay Barnes, Dist. 2, $64,600.
• Billy Ralph Miller, Michael Paul Miller and H.A. Nohsey, co-executors, to Kenneth N. Barnes and Sharon Kay Barnes, Dist. 2, $87,400.
• Bruce Green to Danny Larcom, Dist. 4, $9,000.
• Charles Meade and Crystal Meade to Soleil Garden Center Inc., Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Michael Lavelle and Leslie Lavelle to Phillip Pinion, Dist. 6, $60,000.
• Betty Joyce Lunsford to Richard Wayne Lunsford, Gary Lee Lunsford, David Michael Lunsford and Melissa Ann Terrett, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Evelyn Goods to Frank S. Canale, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
Editor’s note: The Obion County Courthouse was closed Monday, Tuesday and today for the Christmas holiday.
Published in The Messenger 12.26.12