Deed transfers 12.12.12
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 4-11 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• John H. Smith and Thomas C. Smith to John H. Smith, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• John H. Smith and Thomas C. Smith to Thomas C. Smith, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• John H. Smith and Thomas C. Smith to Thomas C. Smith, quitclaim deed.
• Robert A. Bogle and Teresa G. Bogle to Travis W. Little and Whitney B. Little, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• W. Hamilton Parks II to E. Parks Williamson, Sarah S. Williamson and Andrew H. Williamson, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Donna Anderson and Ray Anderson, Ricky Dewayne Walters and Karen Walters to Johnny Adams and Mary Coy, Dist. 16, $23,000.
• Barry Lofton and Linda Lofton to O’Neil Baker and Nancy Baker, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Joseph Brandon Liliker and Nichole Liliker to Duane A. Hilla, Dist. 16, $66,500.
• Green Plains Grain Company TN LLC to The Andersons Inc., $868,100.
• Green Plains Grain Company TN LLC to The Andersons Inc., $1,203,700.
• Judy Carter and Sondra Neely to Ronnie Harris and Roger Harris, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Krystal C. Dunn, LP, to Desiderio Gonzalez and Judith Long, Dist. 4, $30,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Carol Ann Ward, $51,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $88,615.45.
• Panhandle Management LLC to A&H Quick Stop Inc., $5,000,000.
• Harold D. Klein and June B. Klein, trustees, to Andrew M. Freeman, Dist. 16, $145,000.
• Deborah Golden to Martha Sue Moore, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Wilburn Hugh Smith to Bobby Gene Stephens and Latina Jean Wade, Dist. 13, $12,200.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc. to Kevin Wade Bing, Dist. 13, $75,000.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Justin D. Truett, $58,000.
• Gary Southerland and Danah Southerland to Scott A. Johnson, Dist. 6, $75,000.
• Esperanza Enterprises Inc. to H&T Automotive LLC, Dist. 8, $7,500.
• John Dale Beardsley to Justin A. Morris, Dist. 10, $230,000.
• Paula McCullough to Timothy D. Carter and Carolyn A. Carter, Dist. 13, $62,500.
• Michael E. Hagan, trustee, to Reelfoot Bank, $130,000.
• Paul Helton and Dana K. Helton to Matthew Brewer, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• James Edward Jackson and Linda Jackson Waggener to Deanna A. Chappell, Dist. 6, $8,500.
Published in The Messenger 12.12.12