Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 27-Dec. 4 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• David C. Hogan and Linda M. Hogan to Hogan Farms LLC, Dists. 7, 3 and 13, quitclaim deed.
• David C. Hogan and Linda M. Hogan to Hogan Farms LLC, Dist. 7 (and Weakley County Dist. 3), quitclaim deed.
• Reelfoot Bank to K&J Obion Properties Inc., Dist. 16, $10,000.
• Reelfoot Bank to K&J Obion Properties Inc., Dist. 16, $15,000.
• Felicia Lightner and Dorothy Pirtle to K&J Obion Properties, quitclaim deed.
• Linda Lee Gay to K&J Obion Properties, Dist. 16, $5,000.
• Jimmy Glenn Melton to JM Real Estate Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
• Michael E. Cox to Ryan Higginbotham and Jonathan Jorge, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Jennifer Lynn Cox to Jacob Simpson McKinnis, Dist. 10, $124,250.
• Phyllis Joseph to James Joseph, Dist. 3, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• John Raines to Sabino Ramirez Martinez, $14,000.
• Phillip A. Gibson to Jacob S. McKinnis, Dist. 10, $6,500.
• Gregory Wayne Clanton and Julie J. Kendall to Julie J. Kendall and James Barry Kendall, Dist. 14, deed of a division in kind.
• Patti Marie Moss and Eddie Hampton to Pattie Marie Moss and Eddie Hampton, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ilar Moran to Ilar Moran and Mattie Moran, Dist. 12, creates tenancy by the entireties.
• Rick J. Booth and Regina A. Booth to Joshua Blanton, Dist. 10, $71,000.
• Richard J. Myers, substitute trustee, to Househould Financial Center Inc., $47,118.79.
• Monya M. Sanders, trustee, to Paula Ann Sanders Smith, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Monya M. Sanders, trustee, to James Michael Sanders, Dists. 6 and 15, quitclaim deed.
• Monya M. Sanders, trustee, to James Michael Sanders, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Rebecca Hopkins and Lori Hopkins to Ralph M. Smith and Gwendolyn Y. Cloar, Dist. 16, $20,000.
• Danny Montgomery, trustee, and Donna Montgomery, trustee, to Deborah M. Nichols, Dist. 10, $1,500.
• Robert K. Burrow, trustee, to Heritage Bank, $35,000.
• Ron Parks, Don Parks and Brooke Parker to Denise Oliver Whitson, Dist. 13, $58,900.
• Robert A. Phelps and Brooklyn Phelps to Paul Jackson, Dist. 6, $48,500.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, $37,358.27.
• Ralph E. Adams and Bobbie Jane Adams to Dennis Scarborough, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• U.S. Bank National Association, trustee, to Daniel Mora Rivas, Dist. 4, $7,000.
• Imogene L. Davis to Diana L. Babel, Jana Renee Piggott and Charles Don Jackson, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Allyne Wright to Jason Montgomery and Tina Montgomery, Dist. 13, $37,500.
• Zelma Estelle Culp to Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery, Dist. 10, $80,000.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue to Annetta Dale and Deborah Parnell, Dist. 6, $118,500.
• Thomas E. Jerden, co-executor, and Linda J. Jernigan, co-executor, to Elaine K. Slaughter and Michael R. Slaughter, Dist. 5, $23,000.
• Sherry Ferrell, Lance Taylor and Judy Kirk to Sherry Ferrell, Dist. 13, $27,000.
• Jerry Wayne Fitzgerald Sr. to Jimmie L. Gray and Debbie Morris, Dist. 6, $10,500. Published in The Messenger 12.5.12