Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 24-30 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Harbour Portfolio VII, LP, $12,559.
• James Harris Jr. to Jay Davis and Angela Davis, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Mary Cynthia Long, Sandeana Reneé Totty, Lonnie Clark Garland Jr. and Krista Leigh Pate to Mary Cynthia Long, Sandeana Reneé Totty, Lonnie Clark Garland Jr. and Krista Leigh Pate, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ronald Norman McBride and Judy McBride to Poly-M Contractors Inc., Dist. 13, $12,500.
• Samuel B. McCollum Jr. and Patricia McCollum to James R. Harris and Sandra L. Harris, Dist. 2, $639,045.22.
• Kenneth Wilkey and Wilma J. Wilkey to HSBC Mortgage Services Inc., $80,420.31.
• Michael W. Hagan, successor trustee, to Reelfoot Bank, Dist. 6, $10,000.
• Wayne Hatley and Linda Hatley to Christy Keeling, Dist. 13, $85,000.
• James Andrew Pardue II and Jennifer Marie Pardue Plummer, co-trustees, to James Stephen Pardue, Dist. 15, $120,000.
• Halbert B Dodd III and Brooke L. Dodd, formerly Brooke L. Whaley, to Brian Hawks and Courtney Hawks, Dist. 13, $105,000.
• Amy Hamm to Carol Bean and Kirk Bean, Dist. 5, $160,000.
• CitiMortgage Inc. to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 15, $75,847.82.
• Jerry L. Jonakin and Margaret D. Jonakin to Jerry L. Jonakin and Margaret D. Jonakin, co-trustees.
• Bank of New York Mellon, trustee, to Brandon Hailey and Jennifer Grissom, $42,500.
• Jonathan L. Enochs and Jessica Enochs to Larry Mink and Cheryl Mink, Dist. 13, $44,000.
• Thomas R. Yates and Kayla L. Yates, formerly Kayla L. Barnes, to Amy Hamm, Dist. 6, $136,500.
• Paul R. Harrison to Paul R. Harrison and Elaine Harrison Robey, quitclaim deed.
• Marianna Williams and Michael T. Tabor, trustees, to Bill A. Mitchell and Shirley A. Mitchell, Dist. 5, $20,900.
• Joan Williams, executrix, to Donald Ray Morris and Joyce Ann Morris, Dist. 16, $14,500.
• Linda Murphy Hogan and J.B. Murphy Jr., co-trustees, to Linda Murphy Hogan, Dist. 3.
• Linda Murphy Hogan and J.B. Murphy Jr., co-trustees, to J.B. Murphy Jr., Dist. 12.
• Linda Murphy Hogan to J.B. Murphy Jr., Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• U.S. Bank, N.A., trustee, to Kayla Marie Barnes, $17,000.
• Thomas Neel Olhausen and Anne Ruth Olhausen to Thomas Neel Olhausen and Anne Ruth Olhausen, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Allan Sheppard and Barbara Sheppard to Lester Coleman, Dist. 10, $100,000.
• Maurice Carroll and Luz Carroll to Robert Haywood Laster and Shelby Jean Laster, Dist. 13, $130,000.
• Sandra Burton Harris to Harold W. Burton, Dist. 5, $178,000. Published in The Messenger 10.31.12