Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 9-16 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Erma L. McFarland to Harlan Brooks Duncan and Paula C. Duncan, Dist. 13, $32,000.
• Terry Whitmore and Gail Whitmore to Angela Marie Dean, Dist. 5, $20,000.
• Ethel Duren to Grady L. Emrich and Gail J. Emrich, Dist. 8, $22,500.
• Red Rock Properties LLC to Andrea Hammock, Dist. 16, $4,500.
• Leigh Moore O’Rourke, Kathleen Cannon Moore and Ruth Moore Morris to Samuel B. McCollum and Patricia McCollum, Dist. 2, $1,150,000.
• Timothy George to Melissa George, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Jacob McKinnis, $16,500.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Billy T. Logan, Dist. 6, $35,000.
• Hazell C. Dowdy to Linda Dowdy, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Hazell C. Dowdy to Waldrop Dowdy, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• James D. “Jimmy” Olds and Sarah Olds to Thomas Lee Saxton and Earline Saxton, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Patricia T. Wade to Wade Acres LLC, Dist. 8 (and Gibson County Dist. 10), quitclaim deed.
• Patricia T. Wade to Wade Acres LLC, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Patricia T. Wade to Wade Acres LLC, Dists. 8, 15 and 4, quitclaim deed.
• Reuben Mullins and Barbara A. Mullins to David Collier and Christina M. Collier, Dist. 16, $2,500.
• Pat Smith to Karen Diane Gruggett, Dist. 9, $10,000.
• Jeanelle Barker to Bradley Barker, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• James Dylan Bondurant and Courtney A. Bondurant to Daniel E. Taylor and Christa L. Taylor, Dist. 13, $139,000.
• Angie Choate to Doug Davis and Jennifer Davis, Dist. 8, $15,000. Published in The Messenger 10.17.12