Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 2-9 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Cynthia L. Scott, $27,500.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Southern Cross Estates LLC, Dist. 13, $20,500.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc. to Bridge Pickard, Dist. 13, $56,300.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 13.
• Jimmie S. Pearigen to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Wilmington Finance trustee to Bank of New York Mellon Trust Co., $90,713.66
• David Ragan Trust to Gonzalo Sarazua, Dist. 16, $7,355.
• W. Hamilton Parks II to E. Parks Williamson, Sarah S. Williamson and Andrew H. Williamson, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• W. Hamilton Parks II to E. Parks Williamson, Sarah S. Williamson and Andrew H. Williamson, Dist. 11 (and Dyer County Dist. 15), quitclaim deed.
• George E. Hickman and Betty J. Hickman to Martha E. Doss, Dist. 13, $69,000.
• William L. Hale to Leslie Hassell Mills, quitclaim deed.
• Patricia Lee T. Wade and Thomas W. Wade III, co-trustees, to Patricia T. Wade, Dist. 8 (and Gibson County Dist. 10).
• Patricia Lee T. Wade and Thomas W. Wade III, co-trustees, to Patricia T. Wade, Dist. 8.
• Patricia Lee T. Wade and Thomas W. Wade III, co-trustees, to Patricia T. Wade, Dists. 8, 15 and 4.
• Roy C. Fluty and Sharon J. Fluty to Billy Hopper and Suzanne Hopper, Dist. 6, $20,000.
• Wayne Jackson and Peggy Jackson to Anthony Wayne Jackson, Jonathan Jace Jackson and Hollye Jackson Schramm, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Bismarck LLC to Codi Jo Curlin and Kevin Steele, Dist. 2, $26,400.
• Gregory Wayne Clanton and Julie Joy Kendall and James Barry Kendall to Billy Love and Jessica Love, Dist. 14, $26,806.
• David W. Chambers and Frances K. Tritschler and Gene Chambers to MW Miles Limited Partnership, Dist. 2, $271,186.30. Published in The Messenger 10.10.12