Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 26-Oct. 2 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Claude Shaw to Shaharpic LLC, Dist. 5, $42,700.
• Jeff Morris and Tina Morris to City of South Fulton, Tennessee, Inc., Dist. 16, $800.
• Amber Jo Hicks Craddock to Danny Ray Craddock, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Jonathan E. Reyna to Ernestina Reyna, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Doug Martinek and Amy Martinek, Dist. 13, $315,000.
• Glenn Graves and Shirley Graves to Matthew White, Dist. 11, $60,000.
• Melbia Lois Fultz to Betty Frances Cherry, Dist. 9, $194,160.
• Melbia Lois Fultz to Jeffery Keith Biggs and Stephen Blake Biggs, Dist. 9, $127,692.
• Melbia Lois Fultz to Larry Benneett and Mary F. Bennett, Dist. 9, $378,148.
• Rebecca Irene Andrews to Robert F. Ransom and Sarah N. Ransom, Dist. 13, $28,000.
• Gene Wroten to Billy D. Barton and Fred Barton Jr., Dist. 7, $35,000.
• Glenn Carter, executor, to Todd Ross, Sonya Adkins and Eric Ross, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Margaret Hoffman, Darrell B. Hoffman and Carla Hoffman to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• John S. Madland and Rhonda L. Larson to William D. Barkley and Margelene C. Barkley, Dist. 13, $75,000.
• Patsy Ann Blakemore to Timothy Jay Nipp, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Thomas Allen Reynolds and Alicia Paulette Reynolds to Jacob Brennen Lynch, Dist. 12, $54,500.
• Paul H. Griffin and Richard T. Griffin to Travis W. Johnson and Kristi D. Johnson, Dist. 6, $106,000.
• James W. Wilson and Thelma C. Wilson to Terry L. Roberson and Mary Nell Roberson and Randy G. Roberson and Daphne Roberson, $330,000.
• Randal R. Mann and Karen L. Mann to Ryan Graves and Jessica Graves, Dist. 16, $87,500. Published in The Messenger 10.3.12