Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 18-25 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Freddye G. Oliver to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $62,000.
• Charles O. Gantt to Charles Gantt, trustee, Dist. 12.
• Charles O. Gantt to Charles Gantt, trustee, Dist. 16 (and Weakley County Dist. 3).
• Chase Taylor and Alesha Dawn Taylor to William B. Yates and Amber J. Yates, Dist. 1, $92,000.
• Eddie L. Cash and Angie L. Cash to Kacey Vancleave and Joseph C. Vancleave, Dist. 6, $85,000.
• Catharine Williams to Steve Morgan Williams and Sue Abernathy Williams, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Dan M. Frankum, David L. Frankum, Kelly L. Frankum, executrix, Chrissy Frankum and Amy Frankum to Donnie Johnson and Lettie Johnson, Dist. 13, $28,000.
• Charotte Ivey Farms Inc. to Charlotte T. Ivey, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• William Todd Ross, Eric Tyrone Ross and Sonya D. Adkins to Timothy J. Doyle and Robyn Doyle, Dist. 4, $29,700.
• Kristi D. Johnson, formerly Kristi D. Miller, and Travis Johnson to Stuart S. Watson, Dist. 6, $77,800.
• Randy K. Brown to Jessica E. Hawks and Corey Northam, Dist. 6, $85,150.
• John O. Jones to Karen T. Jones, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Thomas Lee Henry Bryant to Damon Bryant, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Jesse K. Whitesides and Lessie E. Whitesides to Kenneth R. Northam and Martha S. Northam, Dist. 6, $6,000.
• Gary Lynn Barnes to Anna Michele Barnes, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Lovena Luther to Maurice Carroll and Luz Carroll, Dist. 13, $131,000.
• Doug A. Martinek and Amy E. Martinek to Lance J. Morgan and Julie Morgan, Dist. 13, $164,900.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Patricia L. Fowlkes, $36,340.43.
• Hardy Poindexter Graham Sr. to HPG Properties, LLC, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• John S. Kangelos and Pamela J. Kangelos to Cress Harris and Betty Harris, Dist. 4, $85,000.
• Elizabeth Carol Jackson Gray and James Robert Jackson to Elizabeth A. Wright, Dist. 13, $46,000. Published in The Messenger 9.26.12