Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 5-11 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Melanie Dial, Jessica McGuire and Jennifer Dial and Melanie Dial, administratix, to Jeremy D. Barnes, Dist. 6, $480,000.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to John Edward Raines, $7,600.
• Lamar Lyon and Linda Lyon to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Pearil J. Cochran and Debra B. Cochran to Constance Senter, Dist. 3, $49,900.
• Van G. Glover to David W. Cunningham and Gay Cunningham, James Paul Albright and Larry Albright and Obion Grain Co., Dist. 14, $875,000.
• First Citizens National Bank to Jimmy Jones, Johnny Bruff, Fred Hancock and McKinley Johnson, elders of Exchange Street Church of Christ, $23,500.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to Jackie Haynes and Reatha Haynes, Dist. 14, $99,500.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to Hollis E. Reddin and Elaine B. Reddin, Dist. 7, $110,001.
• Jerry Criswell and Mildred Criswell to Tammy Batts, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Wallace Ward, substitute trustee, to the Citizens Bank, Dist. 3, $20,000.
• Valerie Ann Spicer, substitute trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, exempt.
• Mildred Lucille Boyd to Mildred Lucille Boyd, trustee, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Randy Wroten to Gene Wroten, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Janelle Karwiel Garnett to Harlan B. Duncan and Paula C. Duncan, Dist. 13, $35,000.
• Metlife Home Loans to Champion Mortgage Co.
• Ronnie McKinney and Scarlett McKinney to David W. Collier and Christina M. Collier, Dist. 16, $50,000. Published in The Messenger 9.12.12