County meeting set
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:54 pm
The Messenger, September 10, 2012
The Obion County Legislative Body will meet 9 a.m. Sept. 17 in the circuit courtroom at the Obion County Courthouse in Union City.
Items on the agenda include:
• approval of minutes from the August term;
• election of the chairman of the Legislative Body (now serving, Ralph Puckett);
• election of the chairman pro tem of the Legislative Body (now serving, Allen Nohsey);
• report from the Insurance Committee;
• approval of surety bonds for county clerk Vollie Boehms;
• appointment of the Finance Committee (now serving, Tim Doyle, Polk Glover and Cloney Taylor);
• appointment of the Legislative Committee (now serving, Nohsey, Terry Roberts, Norma Fowler, Puckett and Doyle);
• approval of Notary Public applications
The meeting will be open to the public.