Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 8-14 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jennifer Lemon to Brandon M. Stout and Courtney B. McMillin, Dist. 16, $40,000.
• Harril Loyd Hastings to Pam Carroll, Dist. 2, $20,000.
• Gene Reed to Gene Reed and Mary Louise Hargrove Reed, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Josephine H. Keightley to Wade Hadley Malone and Tracey LeAnn Malone, Dist. 6, $500.
• Brad H. Parsons and Carroll Lane Parsons to Mark M. Anderson and Lesley W. Anderson, Dist. 13, $231,500.
• Jeff Duren and Linda Duren to Esperanza Enterprises Inc., Dist. 8, $16,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC to Federal National Mortgage Association, $67,711.33
• Jimmy C. Smith, trustee, to Robert J. Keathley and Betty J. Keathley, Dist. 13, $107,500.
• Jerry Bondurant and Carolyn Bondurant to John Harwig and Lois Harwig, Dist. 13, $214,500.
• Tung T. Do and Lan Huong T. Le to Jerald N. Bondurant and Carolyn J. Bondurant, Dist. 13, $181,000.
• Jerald Bondurant and Carolyn Bondurant to Fidel Acevedo, Dist. 1, $48,000.
• Thomas G. Roberson and Meredith S. Roberson to Frank G. Roberson and Kim G. Roberson, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Harris P. Quinn, substitute trustee, to CSMC 2007-C1 Reelfoot Avenue LLC, $1,612,500.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Mildred Fry, $41,400. Published in The Messenger 8.15.12