Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed July 10-17 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, $62,571.73.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to RV Holdings Seven LLC, Dist. 9, $15,850.
• Ellis L. Cochran to Rosalba S. Nunez, Dist. 13, $10,000.
• Billy D. Winchester Jr. to Billy D. Winchester Jr. and Tammy Winchester, Dist. 14, quitclaim deed.
• Jerry Greenway and Marilyn E. Greenway to Jerry Greenway and Marilyn E. Greenway, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Charles D. Isbell Sr. and Faye Burns Isbell to the State of Tennessee, $167,725.
• Odis A. Anderson to Pamela J. Buchanan, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• David W. Cunningham and Gay Cunningham to Nita Catherine Stover, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• William L. Hale to Leslie Hassell Mills, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Betty Blakely, $32,500.
• Recontrust Co., N.A., substitute trustee, to Bank of America, N.A., Dist. 14, $35,700.
• Town of Obion, Tennessee, to Jimmy Eaves, Dist. 15, $200.
• Daryl Carnell and Jimmy Strawn, doing business as C&S Rental, to Jimmy Eaves, Dist. 15, $7,000.
• Dale Christopher Mineker and Jennifer M. Mineker to Jordan Simrell Clouse, Dist. 10, $260,000.
• Robert E. Lee and Linda Lou Lee to Donald R. Courtney, Dist. 3, $16,000.
• Arnold M. Weiss, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association.
• Carl Mark Hayes and Kristie L. Hayes to Ross D. Kerr and Laurie J. Kerr, Dist. 2, $101,000.
• First State Properties Inc. to William D. Cole Jr., Carthel Jack Finch and Ashleigh S. Wilds, Dist. 6, $62,500.
• Lydia Deanne Thedford and Matthew S. Rivers to Robert Earl Hoffman, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• David W. Hazlewood and Kathy E. Hazlewood to Kelly P. Walker and Eric R. Walker, $159,000. Published in The Messenger 7.18.12