Deed transfers – June 8-19, 2012
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:00 pm
The Messenger 06.20.12
The following deed transfers were filed June 8-19 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Gay Hailey Thomas and William F. Thomas, Steven D. Hailey and Elizabeth Ann Hailey, Mary Ann Hailey, Kathy H. Richardson, Amanda Jane H. Barnett and Tracy H. Johnson to Joseph Donald House Sr. and Katherine G. House, Dist. 2, $713,250.
• Gay Hailey Thomas and William F. Thomas to Toni Lynn Jones, Dist. 2, $3,415.50.
• John Lemaster and Michelle Lemaster to Bobby Brown and Joyce Brown, Dist. 13, $162,000.
• Charles Lovett and Pauline Lovett and Gregory Rynearson and Tammy Rynearson to James C. Sanders and Amanda Jo Sanders, Dist. 15, $43,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $99,153.18.
• Lisa Ann Hutcheson to Aurelia Brown, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Barbara G. Crouch to Barbara G. Crouch, trustee.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 10.
• Hariylon Dale Siglow and Susan A. Siglow to Ricke Mallory and Shannon Mallory, Dist. 13, $210,000.
• Joseph Edward Spicer and Tammy S. Spicer to Jason R. Gorton and Courtney L. Gorton, Dist. 5, $35,000.
• David G. Northam to Carolyn F. Northam, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Paul W. Brown to Dale Siglow and Susan Siglow, Dist. 13, $157,500.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue to Todd Mitchell Eddington and Alexandria Marie Eddington, Dist. 6, $114,000.
• Four J’s Properties to Sydney Realty LLC, Dist. 5, $25,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, $76,093.85.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Dalton Bragg, Dist. 5, $32,000.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Bismarck LLC, Dist. 2, $14,931.10.
• Billy C. Autry and Marie Autry to Terena Autry Raidt, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Recontrust Company, NA, substitute trustee, to Bank of New York Mellon, trustee, $74,700.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to David Mayse, Dist. 9, $25,000.
• MCC Tennesssee, LLC, substitute trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $95,176.23.
• Andrew Bowlin to Byron Betts, Dist. 6, $12,500.
• Rex H. Walker and Rex H. Walker, trustee, to Rex H. Walker, trustee, Dist. 7, exempt.
• James A. Long and Jackie Long to Scotty Long and Brandy Long, quitclaim deed.
• Boyce D. Ross, Dolores R. Davis, Wanda Callison, Joyce R. Cooper, Gloria McMillen and Art S. Ross to Latimer & Searcy Investments Inc., Dist. 13, $62,500.
• Craig A. Simrell, trustee, to Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest Tennessee-Union City, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest Tennessee-Union City to James W. Bushart, Dist. 16, $135,300.
• Mary Ann Douglas to Steven Farrel Douglas and James Edward Douglas, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ray E. Douglas and Mary Ann Douglas to Steven Farrel Douglas and James Edward Douglas, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.