Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 22-29 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Larry Vernon and Beverly Vernon to Jason S. Kizer and Kristin M. Kizer, Dist. 13, $377,500.
• Poly M. Contractors Inc. to Larry D. Vernon and Beverly G. Vernon, Dist. 13, $245,000.
• John W. Blakely and Betty L. Blakely to Vedia Proffitt and Ricki Thetford, Dist. 12, $160,000.
• David Dropik to David Dropik and Tina L. Dropik, Dist. 1, creates tenancy by the entireties.
• Jon C. McKinnis, Joel E. McKinnis and Jacob S. McKinnis to D.R. McKinnis and Peggy R. McKinnis, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Robert K. Burrow, trustee, to P.J. Russell and Mary Alice Russell, Dist. 16, $15,001.
• JM Real Estate Inc. to Jimmy G. Melton, Dist. 13 (and Hardin County Dist. 5 and McNairy County Dist. 1), $164,674.77.
• Jerry F. Bagby, trustee, to Carla Gail Driver, Dist. 5, $25,000.
• Carol Ann Ward to James Michael Ward, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Barry H. Reeves and Anne M. Reeves to the State of Tennessee, $174,100.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 13, $40,647.86.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 11, $65,890.96.
• George Pollock and Debbie Pollock to Debbie Pollock and Greg Pollock, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Jerry Ray Cunningham and Shelby Jean Cunningham to Lesley Ann Madding, Dist. 12, $35,000.
• Louise H. Bagwell Family Living Trust to Willard Robert Bagwell and Jenny Lou Bagwell, Dist. 1, division under living trust.
• Louise H. Bagwell Family Living Trust to Susan B. Robinson and Robert M. Robinson III, Dist. 1, division under living trust.
• Tarrah L. Reed, formerly Tarrah L. Coon, and Phillip Reed to John W. Blakely, Dist. 12, $80,500.
• Louise H. Bagwell Family Living Trust to Sandra F. Bagwell, Dist. 1, division under living trust.
• Jessie Gail Bowles (same person as Jesse Gail Readenour) to William Henry Bowles, Dis. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Shirley Fletcher to Joe H. Insco and Kaye Insco, Dist. 16, $31,000.
• Richard R. Autry and James A. Autry Jr. to Noel H. Riley II, Dist. 5, $145,000. Published in The Messenger 5.30.12