Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 9-15 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Trust Management Co., successor trustee, to Swartz & Brough, $14,900.
• Hilda M. Tomlinson to Heather Beddingfield and John Beddingfield, Dist. 13, $37,000.
• Heather Beddingfield and John Beddingfield to John Bruno, Dist. 13, $29,522.75.
• Billy Ray Howell and Judy Howell to Johnny Wayne Blakley, Dist. 16, $4,800.
• Betty Hornsby to Roger Hornsby and Terry Hornsby, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Kesha D. Knight and Terry C. Knight to Nancy L. Malmstadt, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• James Warford to Cynthia Warford, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Mickey J. Smith and Pamela B. Smith, trustees, to John B. Clendenin, Dist. 13, $163,000.
• Barbara A. Speed to Crystal Miller, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., Dist. 10, $102,469.17.
• George M. McNeill and Evelyn Jane McNeill to Greg Dodson and Neil Dodson, Dist. 6, $94,000.
• Daniel Hill and Vanessa Hill to Cloyce R. Grimes and Hazeleen B. Grimes, Dist. 1, $5,250.
• Larry F. Wright and Peggy C. Wright to Wanda Rollins, Dist. 6, $85,000.
• Estate of Anna Mai King to Ralph Moore and Margaret A. Moore, Dist. 6, $30,000.
• Recontrust Co., N.A., substitute trustee, to Bank of New York Mellon, $90,000.
• Christy Woody to Hollis Bradley Woody, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Billy H. Pryor to Steven L. Pryor, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 5.16.12