Posted: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 2-8 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., Dist. 13, $35,000.
• Donald Culp and Vickie Culp to Darrell and Melissa Conner, Dist. 16, $160,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to James Gibson and Heather Gibson, $154,900.
• Ruby McLeary to Jami Azbell and Harvey Lynn Azell, Dist. 13, $58,500.
• Mary Sue Moore to Linda B. McMullen, Dist. 13, $85,000.
• Billy Joe Horton and Jacqueline J. Horton to Larry R. Holtzclaw, Dist. 16, $46,600.
• Beneficial Tennessee Inc. to Joseph Kyle McCord, $89,900.
• Phillip C. Creswell and Sarah Katherine Creswell to Michael Chad Odle and Ginger Perry Odle, Dist. 13, $28,500.
• Herman Wisniewski to Patrice Sanford and Denmon Sanford, Dist. 13, $9,000.
• Estate of Billy E. Turner to Billy E. Turner Trust, quitclaim deed.
• Phillip R. Taylor, trustee, and Morris C. Taylor to Donnie Braswell and Elise Braswell, doing business as Braswell Farms, Dist. 16, $65,000.
• Citifinancial Inc. to Kinnie McCloud, $21,500.
• Sandra H. Miller to Anthony C. Lofton and Brenda K. Lofton, Dist. 6, $3,000.
• Jeff Allen and Larry Mink to James Bryant Cruce and Abby Taylor Cruce, Dist. 13, $71,760.
• Joe M. Henry and Joan B. Henry to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ricky G. Smith, Louis M. Smith and Christopher G. Smith to Smith Family Joint Living Trust, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Craig Espy and Nancy Carol Espy to Bethany Lynn Ellegood, Dist. 3, $101,500.
• Willie V. Ross, James V. Ross, Regina Ross Madden and Michael A. Ross to Lee Jay Hobbs, Dist. 8, $50,000. Published in The Messenger 5.9.12