Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 24-May 1 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Carlton G. Kizer and Patsy Kizer to Rodney A. Johnson, Dist. 16, $13,000.
• Anthony S. Mann to Amanda F. Boyett Mann, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Town of Samburg (also known as the City of Samburg, Tennessee) to David Laut, Dist. 5, $70,000.
• R.N. “Bo” Taylor, substitute trustee, to Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc., Dist. 1, $21,600.
• William Walton Hampton to Michael Preston Hampton and Judith F. Hampton, Dist. 3, $25,000.
• Lynda Cheryl Cary and Dana Lynn Craddock to Linda B. McMullen, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Manna Ministries to Irma Tomas, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Royce Aker to John Bruno, trustee, Dist. 15, $10,593.45.
• Robert Gary Parmenter and Elizabeth Ann Parmenter to Kathie Hamm, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Billy H. Pryor to Steven L. Pryor, quitclaim deed.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to Billy T. Logan and Winnifred F. Logan, Dist. 13, $34,400.
• Dale K. Hollowell and Lisa Hollowell to Paula Orr Sanders, Dist. 16, $126,500.
• U.S. National Bank Association to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $69,802.12.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to U.S. Bank National Association, trustee, $22,000.
• Joe Ann Null to Susan Storey and Donna Lee, Dist. 16, $18,800.
• William S. Howard and Melissa P. Howard to Kenneth Troutt and Sarah Rice, Dist. 7, $125,000.
• Dede M. Speed and Holly R. Scribner to Crystal M. Miller, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Esperanza Enterprises Inc. to Juan Mora and Jose Manuel Mora, Dist. 13, $2,500. Published in The Messenger 5.2.12