UC council to meet
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 4:24 pm
The Messenger, April 30, 2012
The Union City city council will meet Tuesday evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
Items on the regular meeting agenda include:
• approval of minutes from the April 17 meeting;
• authorization to enter into a standard agreement between A2H and Union City (Carey Counseling Arch);
• authorization to enter into a CDBG grant contract between Tennessee Economic Development and the City of Union City;
• consideration of bids received for demolition at 604 North Division St.;
• resignation of Police Chief Joe Garner: retirement;
• receiving of the minutes of the April 19 Planning Commission meeting;
• bills to be considered;
• miscellaneous items.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public.
For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.