UC council to meet
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 5:01 pm
The Messenger, April 16, 2012
The Union City city council will meet Tuesday evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
Items on the regular meeting agenda include:
• approval of minutes from the April 3 meeting;
• a second reading of an ordinance amending an ordinance related to dogs, cats, etc.;
• a second reading of an ordinance amending a section of the municipal code related to the Personnel Advisory Board;
• a proclamation for May 5-19 as spring clean-up time (City Beautiful Commission);
• consideration of a county request to update an inter-local agreement and rural subscription contract;
• bills to be considered;
• miscellaneous items.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public.
For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.