Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 3-10 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Brent M. Collier and Rebecca A. Collier to Hugh M. Turner and Patricia M. Turner, $179,000.
• Jessica Elizabeth Pulanco to Franklin J. Hawks, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Timothy S. Fox and Jamie C. Fox to Mark T. Coleman and Rhonda K. Coleman, Dist. 14, $131,667.
• Rebecca Parks to Chastity L. Homra, Dist. 13, $30,000.
• Howard V. Martin to Michael Paul Miller and Elizabeth Mooney Miller, Dist. 13, $170,000.
• Hendricks Commercial Properties LLC to MNL LLC, $600,000.
• Thomas Hopkins to Jacqueline Tucker, Dist. 16, $25,000.
• Mindi L. Huntsberger to Heidi Bishop, Dist. 15, $41,500.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 2, $87,639.32.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Billy T. Logan, Dist. 6, $27,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to Darlene Minor and Carl Minor, $30,876.
• Twyla Ann Freeman to Kenneth D. Freeman, quitclaim deed.
• Best-Wade Petroleum Inc. to Panhandle Management LLC, $1,500,000.
• Ernest Rice IV to Cynthia S. Richards and Robert W. Shaw Jr., Dist. 9, $1,125,000.
• Wilson & Associates PLLC, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, $33,048.75.
• Lexie W. Chumley and Emma Chumley to Jan P. Phillips and Carol A. Phillips, Dist. 6, $52,500.
• Robert Doyle Thomas to Kathy Thomas, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Judy A. Mosley to Buddy L. Mosley, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Michael Priest and Diane Priest to David Kay and Sarah Kay, Dist. 3, $16,000.
• Teresa G. Bearden to Deana C. Bearden-Hicks, same person as Deana C. Bearden, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ronald E. Smith and Jo Ann Smith to Virginia Leigh Smith Richards and Kelly Jo Smith Martin, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ronald E. Smith and Jo Ann Smith to Virginia Leigh Smith Richards and Kelly Jo Smith Martin, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 4.11.12