Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 21-27 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Ronnie McKinney and Scarlett McKinney to David W. Collier and Christina M. Collier, Dist. 16, $16,000.
• Gene Gurien and Margaret Gurien to the Town of Troy, Dist. 6, exempt.
• Kenneth E. Watts and Wanda K. Watts to Jeffrey L. Watts and Jason E. Watts, Dist. 16, $150,000.
• Benjamin C. Rice and Lee Ann Rice to Gregory S. Sturgeon, Dist. 13, $152,000.
• Triplett Properties LLC to GPS Rentals LLC, $177,500.
• Leon Barber and Patsy C. Barber to Bradford Buford and Tempie Buford, Dist. 13, $146,000.
• George Evans Jr. to Janice S. Faulk, Dist. 13, $37,500.
• E. Hunter Wells III, David H. Welles, Rebecca Ann Welles Youngblood, Jennifer Lin Welles Talbott, William T. Prather, John B. Prather and Nancy H. Prather to Five Wells Farms LLC, Dist. 5, $1,400,000.
• William F. Eggert III, Ann E. Brown and Robert C. Eggert to Five Wells Farms LLC, Dist. 5, $1,400,000.
• Roy S. Moran and Heather D. Moran to Micaela Spraggs, Dist. 2, $99,500.
• Sandra P. Bullock, Jimmy Polsgrove and Jan Polsgrove and Bobby Polsgrove to William R. Polsgrove and Sandra A. Polsgrove, Dist. 16, $133,500.
• Sandra P. Bullock, Jimmy Polsgrove and Jan Polsgrove and Bobby Polsgrove to William R. Polsgrove and Sandra A. Polsgrove, Dist. 16, $20,226.
• First State Bank to Daniel Hillin and Heather Hillin, $39,900.
• Darrell Conner and Melissa Conner to William Snow and Jackie Snow, Dist. 16, $46,500.
• Noah VanCleave and Lisa VanCleave to Roy S. Moran and Heather D. Moran, Dist. 7, $230,000.
• Marvin E. Alexander to Marvin E. Alexander, trustee, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Marvin E. Alexander to Marvin E. Alexander, trustee, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Luellen Alexander, doing business as C&M Land Co., and Luellen Alexander, doing business as C&M Land Sales, to Luellen Alexander, trustee, Dists. 13, 15 and 1, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 3.28.12