Fulton meeting set
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:32 pm
The Messenger, March 26, 2012
Fulton City Commission will meet 5:45 p.m. today in the commission room at Fulton City Hall. Items on the agenda include:
• approval of minutes of the March 12 regular meeting;
• approval of vouchers;
• a discussion with the library director to discuss future support;
• consideration of a bid from Wood Communications for P-25 digital radios, per the Homeland Security Grant:
• the re-appointment of George Garmon II to the Planning and Zoning Board;
• acceptance of Code Enforcement officer Mike Akers’ resignation, effective Wednesday;
• expiration of Barker Brothers Waste Contract;
• sewer rehab project update;
• first reading of an ordinance to dissolve the Park Board;
Other business, as presented by guests, the city manager, commissioners, the city attorney and the mayor, will also be considered.
The commission will adjourn into executive session to discuss personnel.
The business session is open to the public.