Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 14-20 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• James E. Ward and Lou Nell Ward to Lisa Carol Hampton and Joe Houston Ward, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• David Clark and Jean Clark to Clint Workman and Emily Workman, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Wesley Elmer Davis and Brenda Sue Davis to Kevin Lewis and Sheri Lewis and Garry Lewis and Treva Lewis, Dist. 10, $50,000.
• Searcy Family Limited Partnership to Robert Lynn Barnes and Mary Kay Barnes, Dist. 13, $425,000.
• CitiFinancial Inc. to Esperanza Enterprises Inc., $7,940.
• Donnie B. Sturdivant and Vernelle C. Sturdivant to Obion Grain Co. Inc., Dist. 11, $40,000.
• Anthony D. Thompson and Sharon D. Thompson to Jeremiah McBride and Elizabeth McBride, Dist. 2, $110,000.
• Cayce Wells McCormick, Ran Kirkland Wells and Dansby Wells Erwin to Five Wells Farms LLC, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 5, $48,959.57.
• Billy Maynard and Betty Maynard to Ricky Brown, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 3.21.12