UC council to meet
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:05 pm
The Messenger, February 21, 2012
The Union City city council will meet this evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
Items on the regular meeting agenda include:
• board appointments to the Municipal Regional Planning Commission, the Civic Auditorium Committee, the Personnel Advisory Board (two vacancies) and the Board of Zoning Appeals;
• an ordinance amending a section related to providing speed limits in school zones;
• approval to obtain bids for the demolition of 604 North Division and 722 Greenwood streets;
• consideration of bid received for Public Works two-ton pick-up truck;
• consideration of bids received for Lake Road water tank maintenance and painting;
• consideration of bills;
• miscellaneous items.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public.
For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.