Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Feb. 7-14 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jeffrey B. McClain to Stephanie L. Harder and Wade D. Harder, Dist. 13, $111,500.
• New Chapel United Methodist Church to David Boyd, Dist. 9, $2,000.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 6, $47,401.35.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the U.S. Bank National Association, trustee, $98,430.
• Lacey A. Newton to David N. Newton, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Bank of America to Danny C. Larcom, Dist. 6, $23,500.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to First State Finance Inc., Dist. 13, $50,000.
• Craig A. Simrell, successor trustee, to Craig A. Simrell, trustee, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Richard E. Lock, also known as Richard E. Locke and Richard Earl Locke, to Richard E. Locke and Nora E. Locke, Dist. 16, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• Richard E. Locke and Nora E. Locke to Christopher “Chip” Peery and Patricia Peery and William Peery, Dist. 16, $3,500.
• Ronald Russ Johnson to Ilean Johnson, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Wilson & Associates, successor trustee, to Doug Davis and Jennifer Davis, $64,465.
• Sonja Cochran to James Mark Whitaker and Paula Jones Whitaker, Dist. 5, $52,800.
• Roger Harold Mosier to Kelly Oliver King, Dist. 13, $195,000.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $19,154.11.
• Wilson & Associates, successor trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., $124,560.64.
• Morris O’Neal Botts, Letha C. Botts, Cynthia B. Schmeiser, individually and as trustee, to Cecil Sewell and Sharon S. Sewell, Dist. 4, $15,000.
• Dorothy Williams to Janet Hughes, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Robert Harrison, Lester Harrison, Wanda Harrison Sanders, Norma Harrison Jones, Brenda Harrison Brewer, Roger L. Harrison and Terry A. Harrison to Duane Bingham, Dist. 9, $186,000.
• City of Union City, Tennessee, to Greenfield Products LLC, Dist. 13, $59,040.
• Michael K. Morrow and Sandra J. Morrow to Dana Little and Stephanie Little, Dist. 16, $40,000.
• U.S. Bank National Association to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 6, $62,030.26.
• Steve Mason and Angela Mason to James R. Bardin IV and Theressa M. Bardin, Dist. 16, $9,000.
• Mickey J. Smith and Pamela B. Smith, trustees, to Carolyn Rogers, Dist. 13, $192,500.
• Constance A. Fry and Johnny Lee Fry III to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 2.15.12