February blood drives to be held
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:26 am
The following is a list of blood drives offered by LIFELINE Blood Services throughout this month. There is a critical need for all blood types.
Donors should present a photo I.D. when donating blood.
The LIFELINE Bloodmobile will be at the following locations on the following days:
• Wednesday – Methodist Fayette Hospital, 12-6 p.m., Somerville
• Thursday – 183 Sterling Farms Drive, 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., Milan
• Thursday – Parsons Church of Christ, 12-6 p.m., Parsons and Maximum Health and Fitness, South Highland, Jackson from 12-6 p.m.
• Friday – First State Bank, 12-4:45 p.m., Kenton and Greenfield School, 11 a.m. until 4 p.m., Greenfield
• Monday – E.W. James and Sons, 12-6 p.m., Martin; Selmer Courthouse, 12-6 p.m., Selmer; First Assembly of God, 2-6 p.m., Milan
Published in The WCP 2.7.12