Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 31-Feb. 7 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Steven Moore and Susanne Moore to Michael Prince and Andrea Prince, Dist. 13, $35,000.
• Wallace Sexton and Martha Sexton to Kenneth D. McClain, Dist. 9, $15,000.
• Rufus B. Johnson and Mary J. Johnson to Ken Clark and Carolyn Clark, Dist. 16, $55,500.
• Reelfoot Bank to Tomas Lopez, Dist. 1, $8,500.
• Allen Searcy to Jimmy Robinson, Dist. 13, $2,000.
• Billy Marvin Killebrew to Billy Marvin Killebrew and Kathy Jane Killebrew, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Aaron Staulcup and Jo Ruth Staulcup to Teresa McQueen, $20,000.
• Harold Ryan Thomas and Cindy K. Leitch to Milburn Vaught, Dist. 12, $12,000.
• James P. Hogan Jr. and Stacy P. Hogan to Judy A. Kelly, Dist. 13, $82,500.
• Myra Maxine Spradlin to Debra Rollins, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Bill Morse and Juanita Morse to George H. Pate and Jack B. Pate, Dist. 2, $47,500.
• Danny G. Mosier to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Debbie Fulcher Nash to Debbie Fulcher Nash and Doyle E. Nash, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to Tennessee Housing Development Agency, $59,075.
• Napoleon Burt to Melva’s Properties LLC, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Michael W. Miller and Emily C. Miller, Terry E. Whitmore and Sharon G. Whitmore to Charlie Barks and Vonita Barks, Dist. 9, $71,000.
• Carolyn Driver to Billy Joe Driver and Darlene Driver, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Melanie D. French and Harley Quinton Jr. and Jacky Lynn French to Ann T. Marlar and Tamara Lynn Marlar-Morton, Dist. 13, $78,500. Published in The Messenger 2.8.12