Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 6:20 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 24-31 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Richard A. Shankle, administrator, to James W. Flood and René Flood, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• William Warren Jackson, Marjorie Jackson Grady, Charles Hubert Jackson, Wanda Faye Jackson and Mary Ann Gearin to James W. Flood and René Flood, Dist. 13, $90,750.
• Jeff Harrison to Charles H. Reams and Deanna R. Reams, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Walter Scott Hayes to Pioneer Real Estate Co. Inc., Dist. 10, $25,000.
• Harold D. Butler to Steve A. Tate and Deborah Tate, Dist. 13, $250,000.
• Jonnie Wolverton to Joshua Murray and Jennifer Murray, Dist. 16, $15,000.
• Norma Jane Dugger and James Robert Dugger to Richard Wayne Dugger, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• James Larry Parish to Richard Parham and Lynn Parham, Dist. 16, $100,000.
• First Citizens National Bank, Dyersburg, to Toni Marie Hinojosa, Dist. 13, $5,000.
• Ruth C. Ward to William Kirk Snead and Michelle Snead, Dist. 6, $35,000.
• Tammy J. Jordan to Jason Jordan, Dist. 8, $13,500.
• Howard Spurlock, Wanda Lew, James Spurlock, Viola Spurlock, Betty Spurlock and Gary Spurlock to Raymond Sims and Dorothy Sims, Dist. 1, $25,000.
• Paula Rice, special commissioner, to David C. Piazza Sr. and Brenda H. Piazza, Dist. 13, $10,000.
• Billy C. Autry and Marie Autry to Terena M. Autry, Michael B. Autry, Angela M. Daniel and Sabrina G. Sartin, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jeffrey L. Bell and Denise L. Bell to Jeffrey L. Bell and Denise H. Bell, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Joel Bargery and Laurie Bargery to Wayne Hatley and Linda Hatley, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 2.1.12