SF meeting slated
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:30 pm
The Messenger, January 18, 2012
South Fulton City Commission will meet Thursday at 5 p.m. in the commission room of the South Fulton Municipal Building. A public hearing will precede the regular council meeting.
Items on that agenda include hearing comments regarding annexation of Parker Road and amendments to the zoning map.
Items on the agenda include:
• a review of December disbursements;
• approval of year-to-date budget items and of department reports;
• questions, comments and suggestions from citizens;
• second and final readings of an annexation ordinance and an amendment to the zoning map;
• a request to waive a utility tap fee for new construction;
• discussion related to the purchase of a vehicle for Public Works Dept.;
• an agreement to provide planning advisory services;
• the ambulance contract;
• a review of the rural fire policy;
• a report from the city manager.
The sessions will be open to the public.