Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 11-17 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Larry Wayne Baker and Patricia D’Ann Baker to James F. Wetzel and Sharon L. Wetzel, Dist. 1, $85,000.
• George T. Owens and Jean F. Owens to Jeannie Beth Quinn, Barbara Kristina Burpo and Bridget Lea Owens, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Alma Crowell to Lisa C. Hollomon, Robert W. Hollomon, Clay Hollomon and Will Hollomon, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Robert W. Hollomon, Clay Hollomon and Will Hollomon to Lisa C. Hollomon, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Jerry McTurner to Clyde Blakley, Dist. 5, $7,500.
• First Kentucky Bank to Mary Kathryn Powell Smith and Deborah Bilodeau, Dist. 13, $25,000.
• Andrew M. Bowlin and Meridith Bowlin to the State of Tennessee, $190.
• John P. Larsen and Stephanie J. Larsen to Glen Spicer, Dist. 10, $65,000.
• Lisa Banks to Jimmy Gray, Dist. 7, $2,500.
• Jimmy Gray to Gene Wroten, Dist. 7, $2,500.
• Farm Credit Services of Mid-America, FCLA, to Jimmy Gray and Debbie Morris, Dist. 6, $22,000.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 6, $49,651.58.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 2, $67,135.71.
• Pollie A. Phillips to Donald Ray Goodman, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Faye T. Passmore to Faye T. Passmore Irrevocable Heritage Trust, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 1.18.12