Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 4-10 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Harry Frost to Harry Frost Trust, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Pat Smith, administratix, to Pat Smith, Dist. 9.
• Peggy L. Holloway and Richard H. Holloway to Obion County, $1,150.
• Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Lisa Griffin, $50,000.
• Russell J. Lay to Charles T. Calhoun and Betty Jane Calhoun, Dist. 4, $1,500.
• Annabell Bondurant Whipple to J.B. Parker Jr., Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Dorothy Griffin to Ronald N. McBride and Judy McBride, Dist. 6, $71,500.
• Katrina Rudd Bone to James E. Sullivan, Dist. 11, $25,000.
• James E. Sullivan to Obion Grain Co. Inc., Dist. 11, $48,000.
• Frank G. Roberson and Kim G. Roberson to Jeff Quinn, Dist. 12, $2,000.
• Bettye Mills Jenkins to Mellie J. Coleman, Thomas V. Jenkins, Harold M. Jenkins and Kallye J. Young, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Jeffrey J. Campbell to Jeffrey J. Campbell, trustee, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 1.11.12