Degrees conferred for international students
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 6:03 pm
Several international residents were among students who received degrees from the University of Tennessee at Martin during the recent fall commencement held in the Kathleen and Tom Elam Center on the UT Martin campus.
The students receiving undergraduate degrees were:
• Cancun, Mexico – Beatriz Cropper;
• Changle, China – Endian Wang;
• Conakry, Guinea – Sire D. Diane;
• Gujrat, India – Dharmendra Patel;
• Japan – Hiroki Shinosawa;
• Saudi Arabia – Abdullah Mahdi H. Al Brahim, Hani Aleid, Mustafa Abdulrazak Alhanabi, Yahya Salman Alismail, Abdullah Saleh Aljawad, Abdullah Almakadi, Tahir Ibrahim Almashama, Fahad Attalah Almutairi, Ali Almutawa, Areej Hussain Alsalboukh
• Seoul, South Korea – Saeyeal Chung, Sichang Lee, Won-Ki Lee, Hyun Suk Alex Oh, Dae Hyun Kang, Yeon Ji Kim;
• Taiwan – Yu-Yi Chen, Chun Nung Lin, Yeh Doo;
• Thessaloniki, Greece – Leah Rhodi Kerassidis.
The students receiving graduate degrees were:
• Bangkok, Thailand – Kiativit Lertkhantitham;
• Ramallah, Palestine – Mousa Sami Shamieh;
• Salvador, Brazil – Daniela Gomes Andrade;
• Taiwan – Chao-Feng Chung.