Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:04 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 14-20 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Edna Y. Stephens to Millie Brown, Janice Diane Stephens and Glenda Doss, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Brett Greene to Kenneth Smithson, Mike Greene and Maxie L. Hardin, doing business as Greenhardsmith Farms, quitclaim deed.
• Fonda Milligan to Kenneth Smithson, Mike Greene and Maxie L. Hardin, doing business as Greenhardsmith Farms, quitclaim deed.
• Michael Paul Miller and Elizabeth Miller to Robert Wade Maddox and Lindsay J. Maddox, Dist. 4, $112,500.
• Bessie Lee Wood to Kristina Pollock, Dist. 5, $7,000.
• John A. Bell to John A. Bell, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Arthur R. Bond and Connie Bond to Thomas R. Yates and Kayla L. Yates, Dist. 10, $85,000.
• Charlou Murphy to John E. Sanford Sr. and Virginia D. Sanford, Dist. 13, $115,000.
• Thomas E. Taylor to Joel E. McKinnis, $150,000.
• Teresa Jane Barron and Curtis Todd Tilghman to Carl R. Tilghman III, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Thomas L. Hackett Jr. and Judy Diane Hackett to Elton Thomason and Diane Thomason, Dist. 1, $15,200.
• Margaret C. Gray to Lewis George Gray, Katie Lou Gray, William Tyler Gray and April Leigh McDaniel, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• J.T. Brown and Hazel Brown to Sarah A. Perkins, Dist. 5, $58,500.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue to Tammy J. Patton, Dist. 6, $140,900.
• Juanita T. French to Kurt V. Dugger and Katherine T. Dugger, Dist. 7, $130,000.
• Charles Cannon, trustee, to Charles E. Cannon and George Thomas Cannon, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 12.21.11