Toddler wakes up hungry, saves family fraom fire

Toddler wakes up hungry, saves family fraom fire

Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:03 pm

BUTLER, Ky. (AP) — A toddler’s hunger has saved her family from a home fire.
The 3-year-old girl awakened family members in Pendleton County and said she was hungry.
Sherita Morgan told WAVE-TV in Louisville that she got up to find the bathroom ceiling on fire.
Morgan said she tried to put out the flames with a hose, but the family was forced to flee the home, which was destroyed by the fire. Two nearby houses were damaged as well.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: WAVE-TV, http://www.wave3.com
Published in The Messenger 12.7.11

,

Leave a Comment