Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:03 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 30-Dec. 6 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jim McIntosh and Edna McIntosh to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Brenda Chessor to Barney Newcomb, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue to Kevin Lee Bennett and Whitney Bennett, Dist. 6, $105,000.
• Obion County, Tennessee, to Jeremy Andrews and Valerie Bransford Andrews, Dist. 1, $11,000.
• Judy A. Kelly to Sara K. Hamilton, Dist. 1, $84,900.
• Jimmy Hawkins, Lonnie Witt and Jimmie D. Witt to Mark A. Meyer and Kathy A. Meyer, Dist. 3, $68,200.
• Bank of New York Mellon, successor trustee, to Dale Ross, $13,000.
• Buddy Cochran to Mark Merritt, Dist. 16, $1,600.
• Peggy Sue Daniel to William Todd Daniel and George Dwayne Daniel, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to Jerald Bondurant and Carolyn Bondurant, Dist. 1, $22,000.
• Brenda Bugg, executrix, and Steven D. Campbell, Charles P. Campbell, Beverly Page, Daniel Bugg and Carolyn Patterson to Johnny Lee Bailey and Ester Clark Bailey, Dist. 10, $74,000.
• Donald Poe and Carola Poe to David Lamb and Janet Lamb, Dist. 16, $8,000.
• CitiFinancial Inc. to Rhonda Dill, Dist. 13, $6,000.
• Jeanette Cryer to Jeanette Sanford and Virgil W. Sanford, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Thomas E. Gossett and Heather J. Gossett to Stephen A. Ladd and Beverly K. Ladd, $135,000.
• David Holman and George Holman to Amanda Carol Holman Chambers, Dist. 16, $18,000.
• David Holman and George Holman to Amanda Carol Holman Chambers and Jeffrey Don Chambers, Dist. 16, $2,000.
• Mickey J. Smith and Pamela B. Smith, trustees, to Tom Anibas, Dist. 13, $27,000.
• Mickey J. Smith and Pamela B. Smith, trustees, to Tom Anibas, Dist. 13, $23,000.
• Mickey J. Smith and Pamela B. Smith, trustees, to George Hill, Dist. 13, $23,000.
• Pensco Trust Co. to Mickey J. Smith and Pamela B. Smith, trustees, Dist. 13, $24,000. Published in The Messenger 12.7.11